Managed IT Services
PC Professional is your go-to for managed services, outside IT support for your company so you do not need to employ staff for all your IT needs. Although PC Professional will take care of all your managed service needs, the decisions are made to follow the directives set by you, per the terms you make. This means you do not need to get involved in the problem-solving process, taking even more pressure off you and putting it on us. This way, you are not required to have a full understanding of what needs to happen. Instead, you can rely on PC Professional’s qualified IT engineers to perform the work and monitor the IT systems.
- Use us as a trusted partner to manage all or part of your business IT needs.
- Utilize access to our pool of highly skilled and certified engineers.
- Work with a dedicated account manager.
- Add new software and technology quickly.
- Get quality IT service without the cost of employment.
- Speak with our well-equipped help desk team whenever you have an IT issue.
- Increase performance and productivity with IT managed services through better uptime across your infrastructure.
- Obtain insight into your IT support needs with full access to our ticketing system.
- Make IT a strategic asset by staying on top of the latest advances as we keep you informed of new technologies and how your organization can benefit.
Managed IT Services
- Dedicated, onsite engineer to manage your services, network, and other IT resources
- 24/7 remote monitoring of your critical servers and devices
- Available help desk services
- Virtual CIO: end-to-end management of IT resources, projects, and predictive IT budgeting
Providing cutting-edge technologies, installed and properly managed by experienced IT engineers.
IT outsourcing is one of the core services provided by PC Professional, providing the most cost-effective method for an organization looking for qualified, experienced IT help.
Every organization’s IT needs are different, and PC Professional will work with you to create a custom IT outsourcing plan. Allowing PC Professional to assist in your day-to-day operations provides your internal staff time and resources to focus on growing your business, while we look after your technologies.
Through our remote response service, our IT engineers can take care of an issue without having to come onsite, saving you time and money. Our skilled IT help desk is the first method of response. We note your issue via email or phone and troubleshoot the problem. Then one of our IT engineers will remote on, take over your computer, and resolve the issue.
Users need support for everything from remote access, VoIP systems, mobile device management, printing, software applications, password resets, to guidance on upgrades and systems optimization. With user expectations being so much higher today, even the most basic of services require immediate attention.
Understanding the limitations for many small to medium size businesses, PC Professional has created a team of experts in all facets of a company’s end user support needs. Whether onsite or remotely, PC Professional is in position to support all the dynamic needs of your business across all industries.
Continuous real-time monitoring, automatic alerts, and regular system analysis reports are vital to keeping your network operating smoothly and evading costly breakdowns. Remote network monitoring allows PC Professional to anticipate or identify issues before they become major problems. Using an automated process, we are always looking at your servers around the clock to protect you from attacks.
We have an experienced team of account managers and IT engineers that we assign to every client at a cost that is much lower than hiring an experienced IT team. We partner with the best hardware and software remote monitoring companies to ensure all aspects of your network are always running at an optimal level.
Service Level Agreements
Business today relies heavily on the quality of IT services. Degradations in IT service delivery can be costly and damaging to business. More and more organizations are asking for Service Legal Agreements (SLAs) to ensure high standards of IT service.
As your virtual CIO or as your IT Consultant/Advisor we negotiate SLA’s with all the hardware, software, internet providers, phone vendors, and cloud providers that are so critical to your business. Your needs are our priority.
With the combination of experience and skilled engineer support, PC Professional ensures that your business stays competitive and efficient. Leave the technology servicing to us so you can focus on your core business.