An information technology audit, or information system audit, is an examination of all systems used for delivering information technology (IT) infrastructure.
PC Professional consultants combine industry security carpets with automated tools to dissect the entire infrastructure.
- Network Servers
- Network Switches
- Virus Protection
- Network Workstations
- Phone System Configuration
- Identification of any weak areas
- Unprotected access points
- Network users
- Peace of mind knowing your infrastructure is updated and current
- Identification of any possible issues
- Develop path to compliancy
- Clean up the dead wood (old users)
- Protect critical data from attack
- Educated users on proper procedure for security network