Bay Area IT Network Security
Network Detective is the industry-leading IT security assessment tool.
Full Network Assessment Report
- Our scan will pull out literally hundreds of pages of end-user network activity and configuration data. The Full Network Assessment Report includes every detail, presented in line-item fashion in an editable report document. The report is very organized by section with a table of contents to help you locate the specific findings of interest, and problem areas are conveniently highlighted in red, making it easy to spot individual problems to be rectified.
Asset Detail Report
- For each network scan, this report provides detailed information on each of the individual assets discovered by Network Detective. The report is ideal for cataloging and documenting the complete settings and configurations for individual workstations and servers.
Network Security Risk Review
- This report includes a proprietary Security Risk Score and chart showing the relative health (on a scale of 1 to 10) of the network security, along with a summary of the number of computers with issues. This powerful lead generation and sales development tool also reports on outbound protocols, system control protocols, user access controls, as well as an external vulnerabilities summary list.
User Permissions Report
- Organizes permissions by the user, showing all shared computers and files to which they have access.
Layer 2/3 Diagram Report
- Completely visualized how everything is connected! This high-level report shows a layer 2/3 diagram and mapping with section blow-ups that list all major network devices and segmented diagram
Evidence of HIPAA Compliance
- Just performing HIPPA-compliant tasks is not enough. Audits and investigations require evidence that compliant tasks have been carried out and completed. Documentation must be kept for six years. The Evidence of Compliance includes log-in files, patch analysis, user & computer information, and other source material to support your compliance activities. When all is said and done, the proof of proper documentation is accessible and detailed to satisfy an auditor or investigator included in this report.