- 1981 – PC Professional is founded by President/CEO Dan Sanguinetti in a two-bedroom apartment in Oakland. After the introduction of the IBM PC, PC Professional focuses on the integration of an industry-changing solution.
- Early 1980s – PC Professional originally moves from a two-bedroom apartment into a three-bedroom house in Piedmont. Shortly thereafter, the company moves to Claremont Avenue in Berkeley, where PC Professional continues to grow at a rapid pace.
- 3 years later – PC Professional leaves its Claremont Avenue location and heads to Oakland in the Cypress structure near the I-880 freeway.
- 1989 – The Loma Prieta earthquake severely damages the building and destroys the freeway near PC Professional’s building, sending PC Professional to two residential houses in Orinda, California.
- 1990 – PC Professional shifts to Downtown Oakland at 1900 Webster Street and continues to grow requiring another move.
- 1996 – PC Professional’s continued growth leads to a move to 1615 Webster Street at the current 16,000 square foot facility, providing enough room for current operational needs and future growth.
- 2006 – PC Professional celebrates its silver jubilee with 25 years of service.
- 2009 – PC Professional achieves Microsoft Cloud Certification and deploys first Microsoft email cloud solution (BPOS).
- 2010 – PC Professional develops new managed service offering: combine remote with onsite outsourced engineers.
- 2011 – PC Professional deploys remote server management solution to client base.
- 2012 – PC Professional partners with Microsoft Azure.
- 2013 – PC Professional partners with Barracuda Cloud Backup.
- 2014 – PC Professional deploys SharePoint to manage internal work flow.
- 2015 – PC Professional creates application development team.
- 2016 – PC Professional expands partnership with Microsoft to manage cloud licensing and support for Office 365 and Azure.
- Today – PC Professional has called the San Francisco East Bay home for more than 36 years.