Hardware & Software Procurement
PC Professional has access to multiple distribution channels, enabling us to procure hardware, software, support, and warranties on behalf of our clients at a reasonable price. We always recommend a solution that best fits our client’s specific needs.
The PC Professional Procurement Process:
- We consult and help you navigate through the many choices.
- We shop for the best available price.
- We procure the product with the full manufacturer warranty.
- We support the product for the warranty period with both our in-house help desk and our IT engineers to keep the product working.
- We partner with the manufacturer when escalation to provide immediate remediation.
Hardware and Software Procurement
- Access to over 100,000 licensing and hardware products
- Top Tier Partnerships: Microsoft, Barracuda, HP, Lenovo, Trend Micro, Ring Central
- Personalized service
- Custom orders
- Imaging and pre-configuration available
- Licensing and service contract management
- Local delivery
Rick set me all up and things are working beautifully. The volume works, there’s no bass sound, only treble. I listen to Pandora quite a bit and would like to make an adjustment if possible. Thanks – I’m a very happy customer.
Many companies are limited to traditional servers that are only able to run one application at a time. Through virtualization, companies can consolidate their applications onto one server. In simplest terms, virtualization is when software is operated in a virtual workplace using a ‘virtual machine.’ The virtual machines are independent and multiple versions can run on a single computer or server.
As both Microsoft and VMWare Enterprise Partners, our IT engineers have years of experience deploying, configuring, optimizing, and supporting virtual environments, both on Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware vSphere.
We understand the right software is needed to keep your business functioning. PC Professional ensures that your business has right software with support, so your business can focus on your clients.
We offer buying options through
- Open licensing
- Serving as an original equipment manufacturer
- The cloud