Cloud Services & Solutions
Cloud services, applications hosted offsite for ease of access to our mobile world, has matured to now provide cost savings, disaster planning, data recovery, security, and scalability. Our team of trained engineers have been migrating companies’ emails, storage, collaboration and crucial applications to cloud services from the beginning. Most of our Cloud migrations involve using applications and platforms from Microsoft including Office 365 and Azure.
Key solutions we have deployed using the Cloud involve: email; data storage; disaster planning and recovery; data backup; collaboration; accounting; security; licensing; virtualization; VoIP; infrastructure; and social media.
PC Professional provides full ‘Cloud management’ services to monitor the health of the cloud-based solutions, and meter the usage of your cloud deployments. PC Professional is your strategic partner in designing and implementing cloud-based strategies and solutions
Cloud services, applications hosted offsite for ease of access to our mobile world, has matured to now provide cost savings, disaster planning, data recovery, security, and scalability. Our team of trained engineers have been migrating companies’ emails, storage, collaboration and crucial applications to cloud services from the beginning. Most of our Cloud migrations involve using applications and platforms from Microsoft. Key solutions we have deployed using the Cloud involve email, storage, disaster planning, collaboration, accounting, security, licensing, virtualization, VOIP, infrastructure and social media.
As trusted IT consultants, PC Professional works with you to create, strategize, plan, and implement cloud technologies in a way that ensures measurable ROI.
Working with PC Professional to get your company into the cloud provides a scalable solution that allows for growth as your business evolves.
- Microsoft Office 365 solutions to fit any industry
- Hybrid and full cloud deployments
- Manage your servers in the cloud, powered by Microsoft Azure
- Disaster recovery as a service (DRAAS)
- Cloud backup solutions
- Customized SharePoint solutions
Cloud Services Benefits
Cloud Services allow you to:
- Access your data securely anywhere, anytime, with any device
- Boost productivity and collaboration for your team
- Reduce or eliminate your server hardware footprint
- Affordable disaster recovery solutions for your peace of mind
- Customized cloud solutions for your business
- No longer need to upgrade server hardware and server software
- Software is kept up to date
- Data is protected by experts
- Office 365 Email
- Data Backup Barracuda
- Applications Hosting
PC Professional is your go-to for all implementation and support of Microsoft Office 365 cloud services, allowing you to work anywhere, anytime, on any device with a full set of tools at your disposal.
Azure Cloud Services
Microsoft Azure helps small and midsize businesses grow with greater efficiency and be more responsive to change. It is a flexible cloud platform that enabled you to quickly build, deploy, and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. You can build applications using any language, tool, or framework. You can integrate your public cloud applications with your existing IT environment. With Azure, you can be up and running fast, scale up or down as needed, and avoid high capital costs-paying only for what you use.
PC Professional offers Microsoft SharePoint cloud services as one of our core cloud solutions.
“SharePoint” can refer to one or more SharePoint products or technologies, including:
- SharePoint Online A cloud-based service, hosted by Microsoft, for businesses of all sizes. Instead of installing and deploying SharePoint Server on-premises, any business can subscribe to an Office 365 plan or to the standalone SharePoint Online service. Your employees can create sites to share documents and information with colleagues, partners, and customers.
- SharePoint Server Organizations can deploy and manage SharePoint Server on-premises. It includes all the cloud services and features of SharePoint Foundation. And it offers additional features and capabilities, such as Enterprise Content Management, business intelligence, enterprise search, personal sites, and Newsfeed.
Accessing and protecting data is critical for a company to function and stay competitor. All hardware and software fails or has interruption that can jeopardize your data. It is critical to have a plan to recover from loss data. We provide the following services that benefit your business.