We provide a wide range of IT consulting services at PC Professional.
One of our specialties is cloud consulting — helping your organization migrate its operations to the cloud. We work with you to create and implement a plan that meets your needs today and prepares you for a rapidly changing tomorrow.
So we’ve written a lot about cloud computing on our blog. Here’s an overview of how we can help your organization.
Cloud Consulting Services from PC Professional
There’s more to a cloud migration than switching from PC to Mac or vice versa. You’re not just changing your computers, but your entire infrastructure and way of working.
But don’t worry. We work with you from start to finish, from initial assessment to implementation to ongoing support.
Our cloud consulting services are comprehensive. They include:
- Cloud Readiness Assessment. This essential first step helps us see where you stand currently and where you need to go.
- Cloud Architecture Design. We’re experts in both full and hybrid cloud deployments, and help you determine the best combination of onsite and offsite cloud hardware.
- Data Backup and Recovery. We ensure your data is backed up before the migration, and set up cloud backup and recovery plans to make sure it’s protected afterward.
- Managed Cloud Services. Once your cloud migration is up and running, we can manage its operations on an ongoing basis.
- Project Management. We manage the deployment from start to finish.
PC Professional is a certified Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider and specialist in Microsoft Azure cloud computing. Our engineers are highly trained experts in all aspects of cloud computing, and Azure in particular.
But along with Microsoft, we have strategic partnerships with many of the top hardware and software vendors: HP, Dell, Cisco, Meraki, Lenovo, Google, Aruba Networks, Barracuda, Trend Micro, and more.
We make use of our long-standing relationships with them to make sure that our recommendations and your decisions are truly the best for your business or organization.
Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery
Ransomware. Data breach. Hardware failure. You hear about these all the time. Nearly two-thirds of all businesses experience some kind of cyberattack at some point. For many, the downtime and loss of data are so costly as to drive them out of business within a year.
Our cloud data backup and recovery solutions are designed to give you peace of mind that your data is secure … and that you can get it back in case of a cyberattack, natural disaster, or any other mishap.
So you reduce downtime to a minimum, with minimal disruption to your business.
Our backup and disaster recovery services include:
- An assessment of your current setup and capabilities
- Recommendations to meet your organization’s uptime requirements
- Implementation of your new backup solution
- Creation of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Ongoing support to test your disaster recovery strategy and ensure your data is backing up properly.
Cloud computing isn’t just about backups and data storage. It’s about how you and your teams use your data.
Collaboration used to require face-to-face communication: brainstorming sessions at the office, handouts, scheduling meetings when everyone’s physically present, taking notes on paper.
But today your team could be spread around the country or around the world. Team members could be using different devices — as often as not their own personal devices. And they’re running different software, or different versions of the same software. And they’re not always secure.
PC Professional takes your collaboration to the cloud with a variety of solutions so you ensure consistency no matter where your team is located or what they’re using. That includes easy deployment and maintenance, simplified file sharing and syncing, unified software, and both one-to-one and team communications.
SharePoint enables your teams to build and run their own websites and portals for sharing news and information.
Our SharePoint solutions and services include:
- Design and Functionality. We provide strategic consultation on the design, security, and functionality of your SharePoint sites.
- Workflow. We develop a custom workflow for your organization.
- Training. We provide comprehensive training for your staff on SharePoint’s many features and functions.
- Licensing and Support. We manage your licenses and provide ongoing support.
Our Office 365 services include:
- Assessment. We assess your organization’s readiness and ability to migrate to Office 365.
- Setup. We set up Office 365 for you.
- Customized Solutions. We make recommendations and customize solutions to ensure you’re getting the most from your Office 365 subscription.
- Migration. We migrate your operations from other platforms.
- Licensing and Support. We manage your licenses and provide ongoing support for your Office 365 environment.
Azure Cloud Services enable you to scale your cloud computing as your business grows. You pay only for the services you actually use.
With Azure, all members of your organization can access the same cloud-hosted applications from anywhere. You never need to worry about the incompatibilities and other issues that arise when people are using different versions. With cloud-hosted software-as-a-service (SaaS), everyone uses the same versions no matter where they are or what device they’re using.
With our Azure solutions, you’ll get:
- A feasibility assessment of your current servers and applications to run on Azure
- Solutions for hosting your critical applications and data
- User identity and access implementation to secure who sees which data
- Data backup and site replication for hybrid environments
- Managed ongoing support of all Azure hosted services
Cloud Consulting for Tomorrow
Moving your operations to the cloud ensures that everyone in your organization accesses the same versions of all your apps and data, everywhere on any device.
Your cloud hosting provider continuously updates your software and security, so you don’t have to worry about it. It also ensures you’re in compliance with relevant data protection laws.
So all together, you get increased productivity with less worry and greater ease of use.
PC Professional’s cloud consulting services can start you on that path to the computing of tomorrow. Contact us to find out how.