Accessing and protecting data is critical for a company to function and stay competitor. All hardware and software fails or has interruption that can jeopardize your data. It is critical to have a plan to recover from loss data. We provide the following services that benefit your business.
- Onsite recovery response
- Data Backup Plan Assessment
- Deployment of data backup
- Virtualization of key applications
- Creation of Disaster Plan
- Cloud Based Auto Data Backup
- Partner with industry leaders in data protection
- Data recovery for lost data
- Minimize business interruptions
- Quick recover from outages
- Cost savings
- Secure feeling of protection of key data
- Extra level of security
Be able to recover quickly from system failure is critical to every disaster plan. Combing on premise solutions with Cloud applications provides the path to secure, consistent access.
- 36 Years of experience
- Recovery experts
- Constantly enhance recovery plans
Ransomware Case Study
The client had an aging Cisco firewall that was end-of-life. The firewall was vulnerable to brute force attacks and the client network was compromised. Once compromised variants of ransomware infected the network and caused major problems. This cost several thousands of dollars in services to restore the systems.
Based on our recommendation and the fact that they were compromised, The PC Professional team replaced the old firewall with a current generation firewall solution. With diligence by our lead engineer to eradicate the ransomware and restore the systems.
The client is now operating in a secure computing environment. The vulnerability was identified and mitigated. The company now has peace of mind knowing that the team at PC Professional has increased their IT security and System Uptime.
A Bay Area Laboratory